A terrific place for travellers wanting to explore magical sights beneath the water. An underwater world of brilliant coral, colourful fish and sea creatures is waiting to be discovered. Spend a relaxing day snorkelling in crystal clear water; swimming and sunbathing on a secluded beach.
- Price: $44 per person
- Cruise off shore to the Cham Islands, renowned for beautiful marine life and secluded beaches
- Snorkel amongst a vibrant variety of coral, fish and sea creatures
- Feast on a fresh seafood lunch at a Cham Jungle restaurant
- Chill out in one of the hammocks on the secluded beach
- Opt for more beach and snorkeling time or discover island life; visit fishing villages, walk through the mountains or go boating with a guide
Our tour will begin with a departure for Cham Island – Hoi An Global Biosphere Reserve. Here the sea has colorful shells and stones and twinkling coral reefs creating fanciful underwater gardens with hundreds of millions of species of fish and tropical sea-creatures. On the island, there is a rich eco-system of different species, including precious birds such as Yen (swallow). You will enjoy the fresh atmosphere of the sea with clean white sand, cool water and beautiful scenery and get the chance to view the daily activities of the residents in the fishing village. Cham Island has also been a trading port of Cham’s Kings and foreign countries and is recorded in many historical books of Viet Nam
Arrive in the islands, snorkeling on coral reef (MPA) and sightseeing of the islands. Transfer to Bai Chong beach (or stay on board and go snorkeling at a second site). Enjoy a Vietnamese seafood lunch in Cham jungle restaurant. Enjoy the beach, hammock time, swimming & extra snorkeling on beach (masks, snorkels & guide as disposal); visit the local fishing villages & discover island life by walking through the mountain or boat cruising with a guide. Return to mainland.
EQUIPMENT NEEDED FOR THE EXCURSION:
Sun cream, hat, flip flops or sandals, swimming suit, beach wear, towel, camera.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Full snorkeling gears
- Shared wooden boat transfers (water, tea, coffee, light snack available on board)
- All the fees for the island: Marine Protected Area (MPA) fee, Bai Chong fee & Cham Island fee
- PADI insurance
- English speaking tour-guide (other languages available upon request)
- FOC for children 0-4 years old
- 50% off for children 5-9 years old
- Full charged for children 10 years old
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.