BA NA HILLS
The perfect place to escape the heat, Ba Na Hills’ lofty mountainous position means that one can often feel four distinct seasons within a single day. Not many places in the world can make this claim; which is why Ba Na is a must-see location! On the way stop off at Ling Ung Pagoda to marvel at the tallest Lady Buddha statue in Vietnam.
- Cost: $78 per person
- Drive out of the city to get fresh mountain air
- Visit the exquisite Linh Ung Pagoda, and its striking 67-meter high Lady Buddha statue (the tallest in Vietnam) perched mid-way up Monkey Mountain
- Journey by cable car 1487 meters above sea level to Ba Na Hills, famous for year-round cool temperatures and stunning views from its position above the clouds
- Wander around a French-colonial wine cellar
- Explore Tinh Tam Garden, Nghinh Phong Peak and Vong Nguyet Hill
- Check in Golden bridge
Ba Na is one of the most interesting areas in the region as often one can feel the four distinct seasons within a single day: morning – spring, noon – summer, afternoon – autumn and evening – winter. As not many places in the world can make this claim; therefore, Ba Na is a must visit location. With the Hiking train, visitors going to Ba Na can enjoy the view of the beautiful landscape of nature comfortably and smoothly. It takes tourists to several popular destinations including Linh Ung pagoda, Le Jardin garden and an ancient villa complex. You will also visit Linh Ung pagoda with its exquisite architectural design. It was built in 2004 and is symbolized by a 30 meters high Buddha statue that is exposed amidst an immense space of clouds and mountains. We will continue our trip discovering Tinh Tam garden, Nghinh Phong peak and Vong Nguyet hill where we can enjoy the panoramic views the areas have to offer. After lunch, we’ll proceed to our last stop – Man Thai Fish village, talking with fisher folk about traditional methods catching and rattan basket boat. Then, we will return to your hotel in Da Nang.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Cable car
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Tips and gratuities
Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.